The 1064-nm wavelength is considered the gold standard for laser lipolysis.
- Minimally invasive with the use of local anesthesia.
- Short pulse width generates a photomechanical effect disrupting fat cells.
- Heats collagen bundles in the dermis resulting in tissue tightening.
- Creates hemostasis in the blood vessels for less bleeding and bruising.
- Laser energy creates heat to disrupt fat cells for gentler liposuction.
Smartlipo has 18 watts of power, just the right amount for localized areas of fat. In addition, SmartLipo’s patients need only a local anesthetic for this procedure, whereas liposuction requires general anesthesia. Because the patient is not completely unconscious, SmartLipo carries much fewer risks than traditional liposuction, and the recovery time is much shorter.
SmartLipo™…cutting-edge, safe and effective.